Thursday, December 27, 2012

Love Is....


To me, love is being with you.
It is looking into your eyes.
It is spending a whole day with you
and still dreading our goodbyes.

Love is laying in your yard
and staring at the stars.
Love is like a bandage 
healing my old scars.

Love is sitting on your bed
each with our own spoon
and eating strawberry ice cream
then looking at the moon.

Love is playing bumper boats
while swimming in your pool.
Love is playing darts with you 
and acting like a fool.

Love is spending time with you
no matter what we do.
Love is anything at all 
as long as it takes two.

Love is planning out our lives
while sitting on your bed.
Love is knowing you will catch
every tear that I may shed.

Love is feeling beautiful
when all my makeup's gone.
Love is laughing at you
when I make you yawn.

Love is knowing you'll be there
whenever I may call.
Love is giving everything
to you, my all in all.

Love is watching Fear Factor
every Friday night.
Love is seeing my future
and with you it looks so bright.

Love is eating Chinese food
until our stomachs hurt.
Love is the look in your eyes 
when I wear your favorite shirt.

Love is being rescued
by you, my fearless knight.
Love is being in your arms
where everything feels right.

Love is holding hands with you
wherever we may go.
Love is is what I feel with you,
with you it's all I know.

Love is when you kiss my hand
just like in storybooks.
Love is when my knees grow weak
from one of your sweet looks.

Love is when you kiss me 
and the whole world fades away.
Love is knowing you are mine
and that you're here to stay.

I didn't know what love was
until you came along.
Now I could go on forever
cuz these feelings are so strong.